Under our Personal Accident Cover, we provide you with monetary compensation in the event that you sustain body injuries. These body injuries must be caused by violent, accidental, external, or visible means, all subject to the option that you select.
• Accidental death
• Permanent Total disability
• Temporary Total Disability resulting in loss of income
• Medical expenses as a result of an accident
• Purchase of artificial appliances such as crutches.
•Payment of a funeral benefit within 48 Hours
Additional Free Benefits Include:
• Free trauma counseling up to KShs 10,000/-
• Physiotherapy expenses up to KShs 10,000/-
Who can be covered
• We cover people who are between the ages of 18 and 65 years
• Persons below 18 years can only enjoy cover under their parents / guardians policy
• We cover children below 5 years for road risks only
Student Personal Accident Cover
This policy provides monetary compensation in the event of bodily injury sustained by the insured student. The injury must be caused by violent, accidental, external and visible means subject to the option selected by the insured and will compensate the affected member if injured. Subject to the terms and conditions, the policy will provide benefits under the following categories.
• Permanent/ Total disability
• Tuition expenses following an accident
• Dental/Optical injury treatment
• Emergency accidental medical expenses
• Artificial Appliances
• Funeral Expenses
You can select the option that best suits your position or financial requirements from the premium schedule below.
Permanent Total Disability
Temporary Total Disability
Emergency Medical Expenses
Children (Below 18 yrs)
Accidental Dental Treatment
Accident al Medical Expenses
*Premiums are inclusive of all levies