AAR ("us" or "we") respects the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting through any application or website offered by us any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
A. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible through any website or application provided by us in violation of your copyright, you may forward a written communication to ourselves that contains substantially the following;
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. For example, "The copyrighted work is my content that appears at http://www.mycontentpage.com/content If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
- 2. Identify the URL or other specific location on the application or website provided by us that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material. For example, "The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright: http://www.anothercontent.com/content.
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our Head Office by fax, mail, or E-Mail as set forth below:
AAR INSURANCE HOLDINGS LTD, WILLIAMSON HOUSE, 2ND FLOOR, 4TH NGONG AVENUE
Phone: +254 20 2895000
Fax: +254 20 2715328
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and legal fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or application is copyright infringing.
Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in this Section A, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the Counter Notification procedure described below in Section B by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material. If we receive a Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement that does not contain all of the information described above, but provides a way for us to contact you, we will promptly follow up with you to request that you provide any information not previously provided.